A free webinar to guide families in their advocacy efforts around the NDIS and other service systems.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- create a strong vision, which is vital in the NDIS planning process
- be an effective and efficient advocate for your family member
- build a solid understanding of NDIS language and communicate your needs to the NDIA
- get the most out of your plan
- achieve a collaborative approach to therapy and still have time for the enjoyable moments of life.
We will also discuss the responsibilities of other service systems and how they interact with the NDIS, and look at challenges such as reviewing a decision or heading to the AAT (Administrative Appeals Tribunal).
For your convenience, we are also running this webinar the previous evening.
Note: you only need to register for one of the sessions, they both have the same content.