Join us for this free workshop to learn about inclusive education, hear stories of success from a parent guest speaker and see how inclusion works in the regular classroom.
This Workshop is for families of children with disability in or approaching the school years, and will cover:
* How the school years can lead to a meaningful life
* A brief history of disability education
* How inclusion can look in the classroom
* Evidence and support for inclusive education
* Education policies and supports that exist within schools
Come along and hear from a family member as they share their story of their child who is learning in the regular classroom.